DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Direct Marketing Services – Procurement Market Intelligence Report 2017-2021” report to their offering.
The procurement specialist forecast the global direct marketing services market to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Direct Marketing Services 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key suppliers operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, a procurement specialist from the team said: Recent studies reveal that the response rates generated from direct mail campaigns outperformed digital channel response rates by approximately 500%-600%. Direct marketing channels have a very high response rate as marketers can easily curate content for a defined target segment, which results in an accurate ROI.
Further, the report states that passing the spam filter and reaching the primary inbox is one of the biggest challenges of e-mail marketing. This is because agencies use mass mailing strategies, which most customers tend to block and thereby generate a very low response rate.
– Ogilvyone Worldwide
– Rapp Worldwide
– Integration of direct marketing with digital channels
– Deliverability issues in e-mail marketing
– Category Spend Analysis
– Demand-Supply Shifts
– Key Market Developments
– Key Category Growth Drivers
– Major Category Growth Constraints
– Procurement Best Practices
– History of Innovation
– Key Current Innovations
– Major Regulatory Frameworks
– Strategic Sustainability Practices
– SWOT Analysis
– PESTLE Analysis
Supply Market Insights
– Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
– Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
– Key Clients
– Supplier Cost Breakup
– Supplier Positioning Matrix
– Supplier Selection Criteria
– Pricing Models Snapshot
– Pricing Models – Pros and Cons
– Indicative Billing Rates
– Category Negotiation Strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/996tlc/global_direct