DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Market Research Services – Procurement Market Intelligence Report 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The procurement specialist forecast the global market research services to grow at a CAGR of 3% during the period 2016-2020.
The report, Global Market Research Services 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key suppliers operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, a procurement specialist from the team said: Increasing competition in various industries, such as FMCG, pharmaceuticals, automotive, and consumer durables is driving the demand for market research services.
Further, the report states that deriving actionable insights is another major challenge, as the focus is on quantity and quick TATs. Thus, the quality of research is compromised, which results in insights that are sparse, disparate, and difficult to interpret.
– Nielsen Holdings
– Kantar Group
– Ipsos Research
– Increased competition among buyer industries
– Difficulty in getting valid information
– Category Spend Analysis
– Demand-Supply Shifts
– Key Market Developments
– Key Category Growth Drivers
– Major Category Growth Constraints
– Procurement Best Practices
– History of Innovation
– Key Current Technological Innovations
– Major Regulatory Frameworks
– Strategic Sustainability Practices
– SWOT Analysis
– PESTLE Analysis
Supply market Insights
– Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
– Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
– Key Clients
– Supplier Cost Breakup
– Supplier Positioning Matrix
– Supplier Selection Criteria
– Pricing Models Snapshot
– Pricing Models – Pros and Cons
– Indicative Billing Rates
– Indicative Pricing – Market Research Reports
– Category Negotiation Strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7227k/global_market