Country Profile: Meat sector in Saudi Arabia is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Saudi Arabia accounts for a significant value share in the Middle East & Africa region. The per capita consumption of meat in the country is higher when compared to the global and the regional levels. A large base of working population due to increased employment opportunity and rise in disposable income are aiding the growth of the Meat sector in Saudi Arabia. Fresh Meat (Counter) is the leading market both in value and volume terms in the Meat sector while, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts registered the fastest growth during 2011-2016. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel while, Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector.
The Country Profile report on the Meat market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Complete report available @ Country Profile: Meat sector in Saudi Arabia
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats – Counter, Cooked Meats – Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Film, Bag/Sachet, Can, Tub, Jar and Box
– The Meat sector in Saudi Arabia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2016-2021.
– Fresh Meat (Counter) is the largest in the Saudi Arabian Meat sector with value sales of in 2016.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian Meat sector.
– Doux was the leading brand followed by Watania and Fakieh.
– Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Saudi Arabian Meat sector followed by Flexible Packaging and Rigid Metal.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Americana Group Orient Provision & Trading Co. Ltd Zwanenberg Food Group B.V. Siniora Food Industries Plc HADCO ARASCO Foods BRF S.A. Doux De Montagne Al-Watania Poultry Fakieh Group Tanmiah Group.
Manager – Marketing