Country Profile: Meat sector in Austria is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Austria accounts for a significant value share in the regional (Western European) Meat market. Furthermore, the per capita consumption of meat in the country remains high when compared to the global and the Western European levels. A large base of working population, increasing urbanization and rise in disposable income are aiding the growth of Meat sector in the country. The Austrian Meat sector is led by Cooked Meat – Counter, which is the largest market by value and is growing at a high rate, while in volume terms, the Fresh Meat (Counter) is the leading market in the sector. The Meat sector in the country is fragmented, with private labels accounting for a significant market share.
The Country Profile report on the Meat market in Austria provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Complete report available @ Country Profile: Meat sector in Austria
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats – Counter, Cooked Meats – Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Film, Bag/Sachet, Can, Tub, Jar and Box
– The Austrian Meat sector grew at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2011-2016 and is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2016-2021.
– Of the seven markets, Cooked Meats – Counter is the largest in the Austrian Meat sector nearly half of the value share in the sector in 2016.
– The per capita consumption of meat in the country is higher compared to both regional and global levels in 2016 and expected to be higher during 2016-2021.
– The Austrian Meat sector is highly fragmented with the top five players accounting for less than 10% of the market share by value in 2016.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for the Austrian Meat sector, accounting for a total value share of 60.9% in 2016.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Austrian Meat sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Rudolf Berger Gesellschaft M.B.H. Tannenhof Schwarzwälder Fleischwaren Gmbh & Co. Kg Iglo Foods Group Ltd Vivatis Holding Ag Ja! Naturlich Natural Products Mbh Fleischwaren Metzgerei Josef Huber Rudolf FRIERSS & Söhne Ges.m.b.H. Stastnik GmbH Handl Tyrol GmbH
Manager – Marketing