Country Profile: Meat sector in the Czech Republic is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Increasing disposable income and growing demand for healthy meat products are aiding the Czech Republic Meat sector. It is led by Fresh Meat (Counter) market in both value and volume terms, while the Cooked Meats – Packaged market is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021 in value terms. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel of the distribution of meat in the country, while Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector. The sector is highly fragmented, with private labels and brands growing at a similar growth rate.
The Country Profile report on the Meat market in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Complete report available @ Country Profile: Meat sector in the Czech Republic
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats – Counter, Cooked Meats – Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Film, Bag/Sachet, Can, Tub, Jar and Box
– Per capita consumption in the country stood high when compared to the global and Eastern Europe levels in 2016.
– Fresh Meat (Counter) is the largest in the Czech Republic Meat sector in 2016. Also, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2016-2021.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Czech Republic Meat sector.
– Nowaco was the leading in the Czech Republic Meat sector.
– Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material followed by Flexible Packaging and Rigid Metal.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Agrofert, a.s. Hamé S.R.O. Nowaco A/S Drubežárský race Klatovy Aspius Al. S Ro
Manager – Marketing