The “Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) Market report categories the global market by Deployment Model, Services, End-Users and Geography” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global market with the market share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Worldwide Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) is a digital platform for advanced connectivity, supporting functions like telephony including mobile support, directory services, call, multimedia, conferencing consisting of audio, video and web, instant and presence messaging, and email with voice mail and unified messaging, within an organization. UCaaS is a model wherein a variety of collaboration and communication packages and applications are outsourced to a third-party vendor and provided over a network. It is based on cloud computing, over the Internet Protocol (IP) network and supports wide range of users across small scale, medium scale and enterprise scale industry, thereby being the chief driver of global UCaaS market.
UCaaS has two approaches namely: single-tenant and multi-tenant. Single-tenant approach provides all users a common software platform, which can be deployed with on-site applications. On the other hand, multi-tenant approach is virtualized, wherein users receive their own software instance. Both the multi-tenant & virtualized architectures are based on cloud characteristics of shared infrastructure (for instance, data centers, blades, common equipment & racks), per-user-per-month pricing, and elasticity to dynamically subtract and add users.
Request Sample Copy @http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000117
Today small and medium businesses are facing a challenge on how to reduce cost of operations, communication, and improving productivity of their employees. To solve this problem, UCaaS vendors are focusing on low cost packages to businesses, which improves work environment in office, serving better customer experience, securing connection, and enabling remote location access. Consumer goods & retail industry is currently transforming from standalone ventures to big organizations, which would need the finest possible communication system for enhanced business trades. This is anticipated to be the key factor for the growing adoption of UCaaS in retail industry. However, security concerns and lack of awareness are key factors hindering the global UCaaS market. Also, limitation on total number of accounts in the enterprise, weak resolution in video conference, and ease of use are factors that hinder the global UCaaS market to an extent.
The growing demand for UCaaS and its increased adoption in SMEs are factors expected to significantly contribute to the progress of the UCaaS market worldwide. In addition, the low operational cost of UCaaS solutions and its pay-per-use characteristics are also expected to boost the market. Currently, organizations prefer cloud-based integrated communication as it can be utilized by a varied array of end-users from industries such as IT & telecom, BFSI, and healthcare among others. UCaaS technologies provides enterprise messaging and presence technology, telephony and video conferencing. Due to its flexibility, high level of scalability and availability to core business tasks, it is adopted by a numerous organizations as it enhances business practices by reforming communication, & therefore increases revenues.
Segmentations Covered in theWorldwide Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) Market
- Deployment Model :On-premise Model, Cloud Model, Hybrid Model
- Services :Collaboration Services, Contact Center Services, Telephony Services, UC Application Services
- End-user Vertical :Small and Medium-Size Enterprise (SME), Large Enterprise, Public Sector, BFSI
- Geographical Analysis:North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Worldwide Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) Market Report
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P.
- IBM Corporation
- Visionoss Limited
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Polycom, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation.
Access Full Report @http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000117
Reason to buy
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Worldwide Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000117
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.